DMK Associates, Inc. a full service, Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm, is seeking a full time, experienced, Civil Engineering CAD Technician/Designer with a background in Land Development, Utilities, Roadway, and Structural plans preparation. The successful candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D with the ability to use other software such as ICPR, Modret, CloudWorx and ArcGIS. Applicants should have over 10 years of experience in the preparation of engineering drawings in the primary areas of municipal public works and residential and commercial land development.
Other requirements of the position include:
• Knowledge of SW Florida Codes and Ordinances
• Knowledge of the Florida Building Code Standards
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Associates Degree or HS Education with advanced technical training, or
• Capable of working in a team environment
• Skilled in technology pertaining to software, hardware, plotters, scanners, and internet services.
• Self Starter capable of working with minimal direction and supervision to create finished documents
• Strong work ethic.
• Time management skills. Capable of meeting schedules and deadlines.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Paid Health insurance
Paid time off
Monday to Friday (8 a.m.- 5 p.m.)
Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter of interest and resume of experience. Our office will contact all applicants directly. Please, no recruiters.