DMK Associates, Inc. a full-service, Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm is always accepting applications for talented designers. The ideal candidate has five years of experience as a Civil Engineering CAD Technician/Designer with a background in Land Development, Utilities, Roadway, and Structural plan preparation. The successful candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D with the ability to use other software such as ICPR, Modret, CloudWorx, and ArcGIS.
Other requirements of the position include:
• Knowledge of SW Florida Codes and Ordinances
• Knowledge of the Florida Building Code Standards
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Associate degree or HS Education with advanced technical training
• Capable of working in a team environment
• Skilled in technology pertaining to software, hardware, plotters, scanners, and internet services.
• Self Starter capable of working with minimal direction and supervision to create finished documents
• Strong work ethic.
• Time management skills. Capable of meeting schedules and deadlines.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Paid Health insurance
Paid time off
Monday to Thursday (7:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.) Friday (7:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.)
Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter of interest and a resume of experience. Our office will contact all applicants directly. Please, no recruiters.