DMK Associates, Inc. a full service, Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm, is seeking a full time a Field Technician to work on a Land Surveying Field Crew.
Applicant should have the following qualifications:
• Must hold a valid Florida Driver's License with a clean driving record.
• Must be in good physical condition and suitable for outdoor work
• Must be capable of carrying equipment to remote sites as a portion of the Project. Available to work in wooded conditions.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
• Must have transportation to and from work in Englewood, Fl.
• Knowledge of technical equipment including computers, measurement devices, levels and GPS equipment will be considered a plus to your employability.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Likes being outdoors
Paid Health insurance
Paid time off
Monday to Thursday (6:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.), Friday (6:30 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.)
Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter of interest and resume of experience. Our office will contact all applicants directly. Please, no recruiters.